Tuesday 13 November 2012

Welcome!

My First Blog Post!! How exciting! 


I've never done anything like this before, Yeah, I've have a Tumblr and everything but this is like my first 'Proper' blog. I'm a very happy/bubbly person, I try not to take life or myself to seriously. I have opinions just like any other human out there and I ask of you now if you do not agree with what I have said feel free to tell me but please do it nicely. I will tolerate no level of rudeness, what so ever. 


My blog is about The Music and Fashion not just of the 60s but the 50s, 70s and a little of the 80's as well. I will also give advice and help YOU out as much as I can so feel free to E-mail me anytime at all! :) ( TheSixtysGirl@Gmail.co.uk ) I want to be involved with you guys as much as possible so every Monday I will ask you a question! ( Kinda stole the idea from danisnotonfire but oh well! )  

The Beatles is my main area of expertise.. So my question the week is... 

Who is your favorite Beatle? 













So.. that's it for my first ever blog post!! I hope you guys will enjoy my blog and hopefully stick with me! :)

 see you cupcakes soon! -Emma x 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I found this blog through your Tumblr (I'm maureensadoll btw !) :D Great start you have there keep up the good work :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hi!! Thank you very much! glad you are enjoying it :) xxxx

      Delete